Here are some of the resources I use to save money.
Save Money Eating Out at Restaurants
Read more about saving money at restaurants.
- Restaurant.com: You can buy discounted restaurant gift certificates at Restaurant.Com. A couple times a month they release coupon codes, and you will be able to buy $25 restaurant gift certificates for $2. Learn more about how to use Restaurant.com.
- Entertainment Books: You can buy entertainment books with coupons for your area. Using one or two coupons will cover the cost of the book. These books have coupons for movie theaters, family activities, and restaurants.
- Daily Deal Sites for your area: Groupon and Living Social are two of the best daily deal sites that constantly feature restaurant deals.
- Savored: A restaurant reservation booking site that will save you a certain percentage off your reservation. Savored has restaurants that give you 30% off your entire bill just for booking through them. Most of the restaurants featured on Savored are high-end. They do charge $10 for a booking, but it’s normally way worth it.
- Upromise: Upromise is a free program that lets you earn dining cashback. Upromise puts the money in a college saving account (it’s run by Sallie Mae) or you can request a check for your cashback. Check out my guide to using Upromise for more information.
Save Money Shopping
- Cashback Websites: Cashback websites help you get a percentage of your online shopping purchases back. Check out my comparison of cashback websites.
- Flash Sale Sites: Flash sale sites offer short sales on a variety of items. You can score great deals by monitoring them for sales.
- Amazon Prime: Amazon Prime is a great way to get Amazon products shipped for free.
- Shop It to Me: Shop it To Me is a service that monitors sales on sites you like to shop at, and send you emails when there are sales going on. You can earn free gift cards by referring friends to Shop It To Me.