Ebates Cashback: $10 Gift Card Bonus

ebates cashback bonusThe free $10 Gift card from Ebates is back! Ebates is a cashback site. Right now you can get a free $10 gift card from Ebates just for signing up (normally its only $5). You can pick from Barnes and Noble, Target, Home Depot, Magazine.com or you can get $5 in cash. You will get your gift card in the mail after you spend $25 online shopping through Ebates.

Shopping through cashback sites is a great way to save money shopping online. Head over here to learn more about how and why to use cashback sites and then compare cashback sites. The $10 gift card from Ebates for new accounts right now is a great incentive to sign up!

To get your gift card, head over to Ebates.

{ 11 comments… add one }
  • Mike October 9, 2011, 9:42 pm

How long did it take you to get your card? Mine was approved on 8/30, and I’m still waiting.
    Is that normal?

• S$WM October 10, 2011, 11:14 am

Hi Mike,
      Did you spend your $25 shopping through ebates? They should mail your gift card after you do that. You need to do this within 90 days to get the gift card. If you chose the cash, you will get that when ebates mails cash back checks.
      Jessica

• S$WM October 13, 2011, 4:58 pm

Hi Mike,
      I contacted Ebates and they said that the gift card is mailed to you 4-6 weeks after the first qualified order posts to a members account. So it looks like you should be getting it this week. They did also say that if some of your profile information is missing that could be a reason for it not being mailed. So I would double check that and hope you get it this week! If you don’t get it soon they suggested contacting them via the help section and they can check your specific account.
      Let me know if you get it! Jessica

• Elise October 12, 2011, 12:53 pm

Hello,
    I spent more than $100 on a refrigerator from walmart through ebates, and it shows that the gift card is APPROVED on 8/29 under PROMOTIONS section. But I still have not gotten the gift card. Is it normal?

• S$WM October 12, 2011, 8:19 pm

Hi Elise,
      I don’t think that’s normal, unless they mail it out when they send checks on November 15th. I can’t remember when I got my bonus; I registered for Ebates a couple years ago. So I emailed Ebates today to ask them–I’ll let you know what they say.
      Jessica

• S$WM October 13, 2011, 4:59 pm

Hi Elise,
      Hi Mike,
      I contacted Ebates and they said that the gift card is mailed to you 4-6 weeks after the first qualified order posts to a members account. So it looks like you should be getting it this week. They did also say that if some of your profile information is missing–that could be a reason for it not being mailed. So I would double check your profile and hope you get it this week! If you don’t get it soon they suggested contacting them via the help section and they can check your specific account.
      Let me know if you get it!
      Jessica